Photo courtesy of Vapour Organic Beauty
More and more I have been hearing from my clients that they want to find a high performance organic makeup line. This is easier said than done. As much as I adore the idea of organic makeup, I have always been a bit disappointed with the pigmentation, and quality of most of the lines I have tried.
Vapor Beauty cosmetics seems to have gotten things right. I was able to try their Atmosphere Luminous foundation, and immediately loved the texture and cooling nature of the stick. The coverage is sheer, yet buildable, and can be enhanced with their Stratus Primer, which is a cult favorite, and Halo sticks.
Here is what makes this new line different:
– Vapour uses recyclable, sustainable materials.
– Manufactured using wind power.
– Packaging is either recyclable or made from recycled content.
– Vapour’s color comes from natural ancient mineral pigments, such as iron oxides suspended in our moisturizing Organic base.
– Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins.
– Infused with Organic botanicals: Frankincense, Tulsi, & Lotus Flower.
– Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and pores.
– Moisturizing base allows minerals to move with the skin.
– Pigments do not deposit in pores & fine lines
– Cooling & calming.
– Contains Silica.
“The story of Vapour begins nearly 30 years ago with our artisanal cosmetics lab in New Mexico, USA. For decades, we pushed the limits of green chemistry by pioneering healthy non-toxic cosmetics that refuse to compromise. Meanwhile in New York, ERIC SAKAS was looking for the perfect products. He spent years developing cosmetics alongside legendary makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin and had worked for many major beauty brands. He found natural products that lacked performance, or performance products that contained toxic ingredients. VAPOUR embodies the beliefs of its founders – beautiful glowing skin without the compromise.”