I am not usually a fan of lip scrubs. I know they are a necessary addition to your lip care routine, but most of the time they just irritate my lips and leave a sticky film. Not a fan!
Well, I have been converted, and I am now an official lip scrub loving junkie. It is all thanks to
The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ. I was lucky enough to try Brown Sugar, and oh my goodness, is it amazing. AhMahZing! It sounds cliche to say that it smells and tastes good enough to eat, but it actually is.
There are many selling points to this jar of yummy smelling, lip softening goodness:
* It contains super fine sugar granules that softly exfoliate the lips, as well as jojoba and grapeseed oils to moisturize and soothe (meaning super kissable lips!).
* It does not leave a tacky residue or medicine after taste on the lips. Instead, you are left with a sweet smelling (and tasting), super soft mouth that is well prepped for lipstick.
* This lip wonder scrub is available in six flavors: cocoa, almond creme, peppermint, vanilla bean, cinnamon sugar and brown sugar.
* A 1 oz pot will last you up to six months, if you are using it two times a week…although it’s hard not to use this every day!
* The cute packaging helps make this a great gift. I happily bought a few scrubs for a friends upcoming birthday and another friends bridal shower.