Sofia Vergara’s SAG Awards makeup was created by Kayleen McAdams.
“You’ll see that Sofia’s jewelry had purple tones, in both the bracelet and earrings so I wanted to subtly bring that out in the eye with a plum shadow. To bring the whole look together, I used a mauve lipstick as it complemented the eye and also accented the jewelry.”
- I applied COVERGIRL TRUconceal Concealer #4 under the eyes and around the nose first, and then applied COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg #360 using a sponge starting at the center of the face and then blending outwards.
- To set these creamy products, I used a good, fluffy brush and COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Soft Honey.
- To brighten the face, I applied COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink along the cheekbones.
- I started with COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Brown Blaze at the outer corner of the upper lash line and all the way along the bottom.
- I applied COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in Forever Fig over the entire lid starting at the outer corners and blending towards the center.
- I then used COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in Brown Smolder at the outer corners and along the bottom lash line.
- I finished the eyes with two coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara in Very Black on both the top and bottom lashes.
- I started with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Eternal to fill in Sofia’s entire lip
- To add dimension to the lip, I used new COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipcolor in Vixen in the center to give it a little shimmer.
Additional beauty prep:
- At the last minute, I decided to add a little more brown liner to the upper lash line to give it further depth. Other than that the look was all set!
- I gave Sofia the lip products I used as well as a pressed powder to combat any potential shine throughout the night
- When I applied COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipcolor, I started with a lighter pink but eventually decided to switch to a mauve shade.
- The COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Eternal is one of our absolute favorites so I knew we wanted to use that one