MAKEUP BY GITA BASS
“I had the absolute pleasure of working with the gorgeous Sarah Gadon. That skin!! That face!! She’s stunning. Here’s the breakdown.”
– We went for a fresh modern look with a touch of Old Hollywood.
– I then added Dior Skin Flash on cheekbones, brow bones and on the cupid bow for extra highlights.
– Her lids were prepped with Chanel Illusion D’ombre in Emerveille using a soft brush.
– For extra staying power I layer Stila powder shadow in Kitten over the top and on the bottom lash line.
– I lined her upper lash line, winging it out a little toward the end of the brow, using YSL long wear cream eyeliner in deep black.
– I curled her lashes and applied a few coats of Armani Eyes to Kill mascara.
CHEEKS and LIPS:
– For a rosy glow I applied Stila convertible color on the apples of her cheeks and layered Nars powder blush in Sin over the top.
– On her lips I used my favorite combo-Tarte Lipsurgence in Moody to stain and the Make Up Forever Rouge Artiste Intense in #34.
HAIR BY CREIGHTON BOWMAN
“Sarah’s loose up-do was a modern version of a “la dolce vita” classic. The loose texture keeps it more current. With her emerald pencil dress from Dolce & Gabbana and flawless make up, her look was stunning and cool at the same time.”
2) I did a round brush blow dry with a small to medium sized round brush.
3) Then I set the hair in stand up pin curls using a 1″ curling iron on the whole head.
4) Brush out the curls and add dry shampoo. Back comb the roots at the crown only for lift.
5) Using your hands, loosely pull your hair into a bun at the base of your neck allowing any pieces to fall out and secure with hair pins.
6) Finish with Elnett hair spray.