What can I say, Sandra Bullock is one of my favorites. I was thrilled that she won for her fantastic performance in The Blind Side. She carried the movie, and is a force to be reckoned with, both on-screen and off.
At the Golden Globes her makeup look was one of my favorites, and I thought the makeup and hair complimented her perfectly. Her makeup artist Angela Levin breaks down her look here:
“When I walked into Sandra’s room, I saw that she was in an incredibly relaxed, happy and free spirited mood. I wanted her makeup to reflect her serene state of mind!”
- I prepped Sandra’s skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Cream.
- On her cheeks, I used CHANEL Tweed Blush Duo in Tweed Rose.
- Her eyes were a mixture of CHANEL shadows – Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Orient-Express, and Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Trace.
- I then lined the eyes with CHANEL Long Lasting Eyeliner in Violine, a deep, soft purple shade.
- Finally, on her lips she wore CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Beige Feline.
Her stylist Adir Abergel’s inspiration for Sandra was a modernized 1930’s look with deep waves and interesting lines.
- Adir Abergel started by parting the hair on an angle.
- He then blow-dried the hair adding FEKKAI COIFF™ Perfecteur Anti-Frizz Silkening Crème to create a smooth, frizz-free texture.
- Then with a 1” curling iron he curled the hair away from the face.
- Next, he created a foundation for the do by backcombing the bottom layers of the hair and tucking the hair under with pins.
- After, he applied a pinch of FEKKAI COIFF™ NONCHALANT PIECING & FORMING WAX to separate the pieces of hair as well as adding shine.
- Abergel then tucked the hair under creating an asymmetrical bob- with a modern twist.
- To finish the look, Abergel pinned the first part of the hair tightly, let a few pieces hang and pinned the rest back very loosely.
- Finally, he secured the look by adding FEKKAI COIFF™ Sheer Hold Hairspray.