My favorite kinds of reviews are the ones that come from my friends. I love hearing my girlfriends gossip about the products they rely on and are excited to tell me about.
Recently, I had turned my best friend Nikki onto Philosophy (I actually forced a skin care regimen on her), but this latest discovery is all hers. She has been diligently using Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and I have witnessed her excitement over the change in her skin. Whenever I stay over at Nikki’s, I try out this face wash and am always so impressed with the results. I get instantaneously glowing skin. The other outstanding factor is how gentle the exfoliation feels. There is nothing harsh about this wash, and yet it packs a powerful punch. I ended up purchasing one myself and now use it in the shower, and love it.
Here are the details:
– Mild, exfoliating facial cleanser
– Cleanses the skin while providing resurfacing benefits
– Gentle enough to use daily
– This unique formula is sulfate-free
– Formulated with ingredients designed to replenish and protect the skin
– Topical antioxidants as it helps condition the skin and retain its moisture level