Photo courtesy of gotceleb.com
As always the amazingly talented Gita Bass created a simple, and elegant look for Nina Dobrev at the Great Gatsby premiere last night. Here she shares her beauty how to:
“For the Great Gatsby premiere we wanted to shy away from anything too period looking and just do gorgeous bronze goddess- basically A red carpet version of Nina herself!”
• I also added some cle de peau BEAUTE Concealer “Ocher” where needed.
• For extra shine control her skin was lightly blotted with YSL Poudre Compacte Radiance.
• I lined her upper and inner lower lash line with Armani waterproof smooth silk eye pencil- the ultimate pencil for all night staying power.
• I then layered Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Spice on her lids and on her lower lash line, blending with a soft brush.
• I curled her lashes and applied a few coats of YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils.
LIPS AND CHEEKS:
• For a soft flush, I applied Stila Convertible Color in Peony on the apples of her cheeks.
• I layered Nars powder blush in Deep Throat over the top.
• For an extra glow, I applied the light shade from Tom Ford Sculpt and Illuminate on her cheekbones.
• For a warm nude I applied the Nars Satin Lip pencil in Biscayne Park and layered Chanel lipgloss in 357 over the top.