Tomorrow marks the day that many of you have been waiting (and camping out) for. Yep, Bella and Edward are back and taking us all along with them on their wedding, honeymoon, and *cough* other adventures. So, in the spirit of excitement, some Vampire romance, and Twilight madness, I will be posting some wonderful Twilight inspired makeup posts for the next few days. Enjoy my Vampire lovelies!
“Nikki’s dress had a bit of a Grecian feel so we went for a clean, elegant look. Too much color would feel over the top. I focused on luminous skin that felt effortless, with a subtle hint of color on the eyes.”
- For the skin I prepped with Yonka’s moisturizer
- Then I mixed Tom Ford Beauty Traceless Foundation in “Natural” with a little Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden so that her skin would have a soft, luminous glow.
- I always use the Beauty Blender to blend out the foundation. I can’t work without it, it blends makeup so well.
- For the cheeks I used a touch of Inglot cream blush in #83 for a little soft warmth, applying out with my fingers and blending it out with a brush
- I also added Benefit “Sun Beam” highlighter on the cheekbones and bridge of the nose for a pretty sheen.
- I set the base and blush with a light dusting of COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder in Translucent Medium.
- For the eyes I used COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast (the Lavender side of Silver Sky) on the lid and a bit under the lower lashes.
- I also applied a bit of the bronze side of the Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire. I applied it with a brush to keep the lines soft and undefined.
- I popped a bit of the gold Sun Beam highlighter over the cream shadow to add extra luminosity.
- Afterwards I gave the lashes a good squeeze with an eyelash curler and put three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume mascara in Black on the top and two on the bottom.
- On the lips I used COVERGIRL Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss in Slaphappy over COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipliner in Sublime.