Photo courtesy of Mario Badescu
I love it when a fellow blogger recommends a product to me that is exactly on the mark. This past October my very dear friend, Felicia Walker Benson, of ThisThatBeauty told me about the new Vitamin C Serum from Mario Badescu. Being the ever vigilant beauty junkie, I stole hers and gave it a try.
Not only am I a faithful Mario Badescu fan (see my past gush worthy reviews), but I am a huge believer in face serums and oils. This is the best of both worlds. It is a great oil, that just so happens to feel and absorb like a serum. It is superb for the winter season, and an excellent choice for drier skins that fear breakouts. I have been slathering it over my normal night-time moisturizer for the past few months, and have loved the results. My skin is softer, and firmer, with no acne in sight.
– Antioxidant Vitamin C protects skin from free radicals and is essential in collagen production.
– Contains 7.5% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to reduce discoloration and brighten skin.
– Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to retain skin’s natural moisture.
– Collagen enhances skin’s firmness and elasticity.
– Includes Cucumber extract, Ginseng extract, Lavender Oil and Aloe Vera Gel.