It’s not a secret that I am obsessed with eyeliner. Waterproof, no-budge, color rich, eye enhancing eyeliner. Absolutely gaga for it. There are many brands that I am a fan of, but I always come back to my true first love, Make Up Forever. Their Aqua Eyes are the best in the business. Period.
The set includes:
– Dark Grey (new)
– Blue with Green highlights
– Shimmering Plum
Makeup Artist Tip:
– Use the Champagne color on the inner corners of the eye, or in the waterline to open up the eye and give you a bright eyed and lovely look.
– Use the Black on the top lash line, and the dark grey on the lower lash line for a softer smokey eye, and to prevent the dreaded “raccoon eye”.
– Use the Green and the Plum as accents of color on the outer corner of the eye. These beautiful shades are a great alternative to your normal neutrals, and are great eye enhancing colors!
– Mix the black and green for a deep hunter green, or mix the grey and the plum for a new take on the deep smokey eye.