When I am working on set I rely on blotting papers to help remove shine, or oiliness on the face. Trying to take care of those two annoyances with powder can lead to a face full of cakey makeup.
The problem I have found in the past is that some blotting papers can rub off the makeup, or leave behind a mask-like film. The blotting papers that contain “powder” are even worse, some blotting papers contain white powder which only exasperates the problem.
Mai Couture have solved these issues. These luxury blotting papers are fine, silky, and deliver beneficial nutrients to the skin. The powder is exquisitely milled, and is virtually invisible on the skin.
They also have a 2-in-1 bronzer and a blush that are perfect for on the go touch ups. I keep them in my car and do “red light” touch ups in two seconds. They will work perfectly in my beach bag this summer when I want to fake a golden glow, without looking like a freak applying makeup at the beach.
Here are the details:
Rejuvenate Oil Blotting Paper:
– Get your daily dose of vitamins and eliminate shine all in one without drying your skin.
– The ultra-absorbent paper with sheer powder removes excess oil.
– Leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized to retain essential moisture.
– The booklet comes with a papier wallet for on-the-go beauty.
– The lightly powdered blush paper has a hint of shimmer.
– Gently press paper on the apples of your cheeks to get an instant vibrant look.
– The convenient booklet style papers come with a paper wallet.
– Comes in 3 colors.
2-in-1 Oil Blotting Bronzing Paper:
– The lightly powdered bronzing paper eliminates oil.
– Has just the right amount of shimmer to give you a glowing and flawless complexion all day.
– Enhance your natural color with a warm sun-kissed look by firmly pressing the bronzing paper on your face, neck, and décolleté.
– These booklet style papers are perfect for on the go touch up anywhere, anytime.