Every week I put a few hours aside and flip through the beauty magazines to find inspiration, and research the new makeup looks. This could be a horrendously expensive habit if I ran out and bought every new eyeshadow.
In order to avoid such irrational spending, I count on L’Oreal HiP eyeshadows. They are richly pigmented, have an amazing color range, and are always right on with the latest trends. It’s a drugstore purchase that feels like a luxury product. I know many makeup artists and editors that include this line in their arsenal, and claim their shadows are one of their favorite bargain purchases.
Some of my favorites are:
– Gilded Studio Shadoww: a beautiful bronzed duo
– Sculpted Studio Shadow: a shimmery deep plum duo
– Precious Crystal Shadow: a soft pink and nude neutral
– Darling Crystal Shadow: the perfect soft beige and brown duo
– Concentrated Shadows in Shady and Cheeky: the best smokey eye sets
Makeup Artist Tip: Use this line to try out funky colors that you have always secretly wanted to try out. Try a light green (such as the Riotous duo) as a complement to your normal browns, or a deep navy blue (such as the Showy duo) instead of your shades of grey. If those are too scary, Brazen, Adventurous, and Flare are great “baby steps” into the world of statement shadows.