How to Make Liquid Liner Last All Day — powered by ehow
Today’s question is: “How do I make liquid liner last all day?”
Well this is actually a two part question because in a sense, liquid liner is made to have longevity. It dries to a finish that stains and can stay on for quite a long amount of time.
- If you want to make sure that you get that power of longevity with your liquid liner, the simple trick is to just top it with your favorite eye shadow.
- You want to first apply the liquid liner by getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- This can be done by simply holding the applicator horizontally and pushing it down towards the base of the lashes.
- Next, take an eyeliner brush and go over the eyeliner, gently patting the eye shadow color in to the eyeliner.
- Do it while it’s still wet to really ensure that that color is being set with the powder eye shadow.
- Just add that one extra step of applying eye shadow on top of your liquid eyeliner to ensure that it stays all day long.