Today’s question is, “How to get a precise line with liquid eyeliner?”
Well, the key for this is to make sure that you have a liquid eyeliner that has a felt tip pen that is thin and precise.
- You also want a liquid liner that has a handle thick enough so you can grip it with a strong hold.
- First want to hold your eyelid taut and look down.
- When you’re doing this at home, you look at a mirror downwards.
- The key is to start on the outer end and to gently push the liner along your lash line. Instead of trying to draw a straight line, work with the natural line of your eye by pushing the liquid liner as close to the base of your lashes as possible.
- Because of the felt tip, this will give you a naturally straight line.
- As you can see, that instantly gives a nice, close line to the eye without fumbling around trying to draw an immediate straight line right off the bat.
- Close your eyes again.
- You can go further in, once again staying as close to that lash line as possible in tiny featherlike strokes.
- And, there you go – an easy and straightforward way to get a thin liquid lash line.
- You don’t have to draw a straight line right off the get-go.
- Just stay near the lashes in tiny featherlike strokes, and you’ll have it done in one simple step.