Celebrity Makeup Artist Jenn Streicher created a princess worthy glow at last nights Cinderella premiere
“We didn’t have to look far for inspiration for Lily James, who plays Cinderella in the new Disney movie. We wanted to do a fresh, modern version of this classic fairytale.” Lily wore a beautifully detailed Elie Saab dress.
Hair stylist, Ashley Streicher, really wanted to keep the hair clean and off her face, “I also wanted Lily to look fresh and young while not veering too far from the classic story.”
- The most important part in creating a fresh, dewy makeup look is the skin prep. I started with the Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum and followed with Goat Milk Cream to hydrate and moisturize skin.
- After letting that penetrate for a few minutes, I used the Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream to brighten the eye area. This left her skin hydrated and glowing.
- I applied the Tom Ford Stick Foundation with a moist Beauty Blender and just a bit of the Kate Somerville IllumiKate Concealing Eye Cream under her eyes.
- I skipped the powder and gave her a “blushed” cheek with Nars Gaiety Blush.
- For her eyes I did a very subtle wash of color before giving her a dramatic black liquid cat eye with Troy Surratt’s liquid liner.
- I applied lots of lashes followed by a few coats of Charlotte Tillbury’s Mascara.
For the final touch, I gave her lips a pop of color (Nars Villa Lante satin pencil). It’s a beauty look fit for a princess!