Photo courtesy of celebuzz.com
Get the Look: Oscar nominee and presenter Kristen Wiig
Event: The Oscars Makeup Artist: Celebrity makeup artist, Heba Thorisdottir for tarte
Overall Inspiration: Kristen wore a gorgeous princess dress, but it still had a bit of an edge to it, so I wanted to keep her look strong but still soft and pretty. –Celebrity makeup artist, Heba Thorisdottir
– To begin Heba used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
– For dewy, sun-kissed cheeks, she applied tarte’s maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in sunlight along the apples of her cheeks, followed by a light dusting of tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff.
– The combination gave Kristen’s skin the perfect luminous finish.
– Heba played up Kristen’s blue eyes with a mixture of bronze and gold shadows.
– She started by covering her lids with a soft wash of shimmering golden peach from tarte’s neutralEYES eye shadow palette volume II.
– To add further definition, she applied tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze along her lashlines and into her creases.
– Then she layered tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in slate in the center of her lids to reflect light.
– Then she lined her eyes with multiplEYE™ clinically-proven lash enhancing liquid liner, drawing outward for a mini cat-eye.
– She finished with two coats of tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
– To keep her look soft, Heba filled in her lips with tarte’s LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in exposed.
– Then dabbed tarte’s maracuja divine shine lip gloss in glisten in the center of her lips for a touch of shine.
EXTRAS: To create a soft glow, Heba dusted tarte’s new Amazon bronze body bronzer along her décolletage, shoulders and down her arms.