Photo courtesy of Getty
One of my favorite looks from Sundays awards was the gunmetel goddess dress worn by Kate Beckinsale. Another thing I adored was her refined makeup look. Sexy yet classic. Below, her makeup artist, Adam Breuchaud, worked with Jouer Cosmetics to get her look.
“When I first saw the silver and gunmetal metallic dress I immediately thought it needed a sexy, rock n’ roll makeup. We decided on a smudged kohl eye, almost the day after look.”
– I started by smudging Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Suede all over the eye.
– I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Opal in the inner corner for a highlight, then layered Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat over her lid.
– Next, I applied Jouer Eye Definer in Noir along the top and bottom lash line. I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Licorice on top to really smoke out the look.
– After cleaning under her eye I applied the Jouer Age-Repairing Concealer in No.3 Cameo where needed.
– Then I applied the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed as a foundation.
– It is sheer enough to let the skin show through where you want and build more coverage where you need.-
– On Kate’s cheeks, I applied Jouer’s cream Tint in Whisper and Mineral Powder Bronzer in Sunshine – my favorite go-to duo. Together they define and brighten the cheek effortlessly.
LIPS: To finish off the look I used Jouer Lip Gloss in Cherish.