If you are as obsessed with Mad Med as I am, then you will love this next look! Celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh created the look for Jessica Paré using tarte products for the Mad Men 7th Season premiere last night.
Get the Look: Jessica Paré
Inspiration: “I was inspired by the cut of the dress. It was very structured, so I wanted to do something fun and modern with her makeup. I wanted to do a slight graphic line, while leaving the rest of her makeup soft and fresh.” -Mai Quynh, Celebrity Makeup Artist for tarte Cosmetics.
• To prep Jessica’s face, Mai applied clean slate flawless 12-hr brightening primer.
• Next, she applied Amazonian clay 12-hr full coverage foundation in fair beige with a foundation brush.
• To create a flawless complexion, she dotted maracuja creaseless concealer in fair around her eyes and on any blemishes.
• For a punchy, natural-looking flush, she applied thecheek stain in tipsy over the apples of her cheeks, then followed with Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in glisten for extra color.
•She set her complexion with smooth operator™ Amazonian clay pressed finishing powder.
• To create a dramatic eye, Mai applied a thick line along her upper lash line using lights, camera, lashes™ precision longwear liquid liner in black. Next, she lined the lower inner rim of her eyes with skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in onyx and smudged the two liners together.
• She finished the eyes by applying two coats of gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara in black to her upper lashes.
•For a punchy coral, Mai mixed LipSurgence™ power pigment in tipsy with LipSurgence™ lipgloss in blissful for a gorgeous pop-art hue.