Photo Courtesy of Jason LaVeris/Getty Images
At last nights Emmy Awards Jessica Lange took home a statue, and proved that you can be sultry and sexy at any age! Her makeup artist Georgie Eisdell shares his tips and the products he used to get her soft and smokey look:
“Jessica had a little rock and roll going on this year for the Emmys. A modern version of. However my inspiration for Jessica Lange is always Jessica herself. She is a true beauty. I like to keep her makeup classic and smokey. I focused mostly on her eyes and brows.”
GET THE LOOK:
- Prepped her skin with La Prairie Platinum Rare Cream
- I evened out her skin tone with Tom Ford Traceless Foundation and concealed with Marc Jacobs Concealer Pen under the eye.
- For her cheeks I used Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo in Pravella/Janelle..
- Giving warmth to her skin, I used Marc Jacobs Perfect Tan Bronzer in Tantric.
- I also used Laura Mercier Spiced Cider on the apples of the cheeks, blending back to warm them up.
- I used Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe to define and lengthen her brows.
- On Jessica’s eyes, I started with Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow in Sand Dune on the lid, blending up into the crease to create depth and lasting power.
- I then went in with Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Cement and Wheat to create a smokey effect. Again I applied the shadow on the lid and blended it up just above the crease.
- Next I used a damp eyeliner brush and applied Bobbi Brown Mahogany along the lash line to create a liner. I then went over this with a a dry brush to smoke out the line.
- I used two layers of Marc Jacobs Gel Volume Mascara in Black.
LIPS: To finish off Jessica’s look I used Kevyn Aucoin Matt Lip Color in Infinite.