Photo courtesy of Getty
I personally have always loved the fact that Jennifer Garner seems to be an actress who is completely down to earth. Every interview I have read with her leaves me liking her more and more. It is such a breath of fresh air to see a celebrity who isn’t a diva.
For the Golden Globes Jennifer Garner was simple, classic, and elegant. Her makeup artist Kate Lee breaks down the look here:
“Jen’s dress was a perfect nude colour, and the beads were pink and silvery. The overall look was champagne and beige. With her pale skin and dark hair, it was my job to bring colour and radiance to the silhouette because everything else was quite monochromatic. I saw it as an excuse to break out the perfect lip shade.”
- I prepped the skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Serum
- Then CHANEL Sublimage Fluid Moisturizer, which leaves a velvety texture on the skin.
- On her cheeks I used a combination of Neutrogena Mineral Sheer Cheek Colors in Apricot, Sable, and Rare Rose.
- On Jen’s eyes I used CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow in Kaska Beige.
- I lined her lids with CHANEL Long Lasting Eyeliner in Espresso, smudged it out, and used the dark burgundy shade from the quad along the lash line.
- I then used my favorite color in the world, the beigey-taupey-lilac shade in the quad, in the socket line.
- I feathered it along the lash line as well, to blend the chocolate brown liner.
- I curled the lashes, an applied one coat of CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir.
- Finally, on the lips I used CHANEL Rouge Coco in Rouge Orage.
- I chose this shade because it has amazing staying power and incredible hydrating properties. It’s an intense rosey colour with a bronze shimmer – perfect or Jen’s full lips.