Today’s question is how to perfect a nude lip with just foundation.
Well, the first thing is you want to make sure that your foundation is not a matte formula.
- You want a foundation that is preferably a luminous finis, which has a little bit of a glow to it.
- Something that is a sheer formulation as well so it doesn’t look cakey or dry on the lips.
- I prefer to use a tinted moisturizer slash foundation to give the lips some moisture and a little bit of shine.
- When you are applying this use a lip brush at all times. And as you can see because this is sheer it’s not going to look as heavy as a normal matte foundation formula would. This is still going to give the look of a nude lip yet it’s not going to dry out the lips or wash out the face.
- Add a gloss to create an even more perfect nude pout.