Photo courtesy of makeupgeek.com
Eve Pearl’s Magic Salmon concealer has always been a staple in my kit. It has saved me on more jobs than I can count, and always makes me look like a magician to my clients. I have it on high authority that many men in show business rely on this concealer to mask their dark circles and they do not look like they are wearing makeup. It’s that good.
But, what most people don’t realize is that not only are Eve’s concealer magic, so are her High Definition foundations. I am obsessed with them for my kit. The coverage is phenomenal, an d the colors never look chalky, or grey. Every single palate brings warmth, depth, and a stunning glow to my clients skin. It doesn’t look like pan-cake makeup, and benefits the skin with it’s trademarks CosmeNutrientsTM.
The best part is that Eve Pearl shows you how to correctly apply all the colors, and how to layer them to create your desired finish. Her videos should be required viewing for anyone interested in makeup. I still watch them to learn new techniques, and learn from the master herself. Oh yeah, it also helps that along with being an inspirational artist, she is an amazingly generous and kind woman. It really couldn’t get any better than that.
Here are the details.
- This luxurious lightweight cream provides full coverage with a non-greasy texture that glides on the face, while allowing your skin to breathe.
- The 2 shades of foundation blend into the skin.
- The universal spectrum of color in the pigments adapt to the skin tone and the changes caused by body chemistry, weather and sun exposure.
- Ideal for use when flawless skin is required with High Definition Cameras or real life.
- For most skin types, especially sensitive skin.