Photo courtesy of www.extravaganzi.com
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’re probably familiar with Emma Stone. She made us laugh in Superbad, kicked some undead butt in Zombieland, served as Spidy’s main squeeze in the Amazing Spider-Man, and who could forget that Dirty Dancing reenactment opposite Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love? Whether she’s blonde, brunette or her signature red, Stone warms the world with her unique beauty and infectious smile. One of our favorite looks on Emma is the one she wore to the 2012 Golden Globes. To recreate this look for yourself, you’ll need the following:
• Emma’s fair skin seems flawless on its own, but the average woman might need a little coverage to achieve perfection.
• For flawless skin that looks as though you were born with it, use Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation. The liquid formula melts into your skin, prevents shine without being too matte, and has a stunning glow.
• Follow up with Smashbox’s Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder for skin that appears airbrushed to perfection.
• Because Emma’s skin is so fair, the blush needs to have a pinch of color without being too bright. For this type of fearless flush, we recommend L’Oreal’s True Match Blush in the shade, “Tender Rose”.
• To recreate Emma’s smoky cat eye, start with Revlon’s Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in the shade, “Celestial Silver” and apply from the upper lashline to just above the crease.
• Next add that same shadow under the bottom lashline and the inner corners of the eyes.
• Next apply Revlon’s Color Perle Eyeshadow in the shade, “Black Galaxy” to the crease of the upper lid, below the outer corner of the lower lashline and then blend together in a v-type shape in the corner of the eye.
• Line the inside of the eyes with Dior’s Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade, “Trinidad Black”, then finish the eye with one coat of Dior’s waterproof black mascara.
• Emma’s lips are a beautiful shade of pink, adding warmth to her complexion without competing with her dramatic eye.
• For this pretty pucker, apply Bobbi Brown’s Sheer Lip Color in the shade, “Passion Fruit”. A look this intense is meant for evening so pair it with your most alluring little black dress and own the night!