Photo courtesy of moejackson.com
Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
– Jenn began by using SK-II Skin Signature Cream and La Mer The Eye Concentrate.
– She then primed the complexion with Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum.
– Follow with Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in shade No. 1.5 nude.
– Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer was utilized in two different shades. Jenn used Fair, a light shade, around the nose and as a highlighter, and Pearl, a slightly darker shade, under the eyes.
– Jenn applied Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer all over the complexion to create a radiant glow.
– She then used the bronze shade from Hourglass Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset to contour the cheeks and jaw line.
– The blush shade from Illume was dabbed onto the cheekbones, over which was layered Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain in Petal, a peachy pink tone, on the apples of the cheeks.
– She started by tracing the eyes with MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee and blended the color out.
-The smoky eye statement came care of Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Gypsy: the shell shimmer shade was applied up to the brow bone and the copper shimmer shade embellished the lids and below the eyes.
– Jenn then heightened the eyes with Hourglass Script Precision Liquid Liner, which is small enough to work between the lashes.
-She finished up with Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara for voluminous lashes.
– All that was required was an application of Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Canvas, a soft rose beige shade.
– The velvety matte lip color, new for fall, delivers richly pigmented and long-lasting coverage – withstanding a film screening and an after-party.