I am famously impatient with products. I want to fall in love immediately, and see instant results. But, being the ever vigilant makeup detective that I am, I have been trying to harness my inner makeup Buddha. This new found patience was recently put to the test, and I am thrilled with the results.
CoverFX has always been a fantastic line for heavy duty coverage. Recently I was able to experiment with their new ConcealFX Camouflage concealer, and after some trial and error I am thrilled with this new product.
When you first try out this product the colors look very dark. Really orangy dark. Now, this color range looks amazing on darker skin, but for fair maidens like myself it can be frightening. Surprisingly enough, the color gets lighter as you blend it into the skin. I was skepitcal when I applied the Light (a bright orange), but the color melted perfectly into my skin, and lightened to a beautiful peachy beige. Another aspect of this product is the texture. You must shake, shake, shake, and apply very sparingly. A little goes a very long way. Once applied, it stays!
I am so thrilled that I stuck with this little gem, and have incorporated this concealer into my professional kit. Here are the details:
- Conceal FX Camouflage FX Concealer is a 3-in-1 multi-functional concealer that’s great for the face and eyes, contains a built-in primer, and repairs and conditions delicate skin.
- It’s lightweight and has a smooth, velvety finish—providing opaque, long-lasting, water-resistant, and stay-put coverage.
- Emollients soften delicate skin to ease blendability and the hi-definition formula makes this product always camera ready.
- Lighten dark areas, erase red or brown spots, and even out your skintone with this complexion-perfecting concealer.
- Unique self-adjusting pigments evolve upon gentle blending to offer your custom color correcting tone.
- This product is the first choice of dermatologists and is free of oil, fragrance, and parabens.