Image courtesy of Pinterest
Step-by-Step Procedure for How to Do Blush & Bronzer — powered by ehow
It’s actually very easy and we’ll start with a bronzer because that’s the first step you want to do.
- With the bronzer, you want to think of a 3 and I’ll tell you why…. Start at the temple because this is where the sun natural hits your face. Sweep it across the temple, across the cheek bones, the tip of the nose, and then right along the jaw line and the chin. Once again, the shape of a three.
- This is also the way to make the bronzer look the most natural as if you’ve been on a vacation Bora Bora.
- Now the next tip is about blush. For blush you want to be able to focus on the apples of the cheeks. I prefer colors in the peachy pink tones. Nothing too harsh.
- You just want to give yourself a nice soft lift to the face and a little bit of color and brighten up the cheekbones.
- On the tips of the cheek bones a light soft pink blush instantly makes the face look more awake. It is one of the quickest ways to perk up your look and look put together.
And that’s it. Two simple steps for your bronzer and your blush!