Photo courtesy of Mark Leibowitz for Glamour
Spring has sprung, and therefore it’s time to start bringing out the softer makeup looks, and weather proof products. April showers mean it’s time for waterproof products, and more time outside calls for upping the glow factor.
Here are afew of my newest additions to my beauty routine.
1) Hourglass Veil Foundation: One of my newest obsessions. This medium coverage foundation gives a radient glow without looking like a mask. It feels light and hydrating on the skin, and has an SPF that is perfect for spring. Veil Fluid Makeup provides luminous, long lasting coverage for a flawless complexion while fighting the signs of aging. It is oil-free, parabens-free, fragrance-free, and has SPF 15.
2) Smashbox Luminzing Primer: This has been on one my favorites for the past year. Nothing else takes me from blah to brilliant like this does. It has thick moose like texture, and helps to mask flaws and create a warm, iridescent glow to the skin. The oil free formula also rocks those fine lines!
3) GLEAM by Melanie Mills Lip Radiance: You will be wearing NAKED all through the spring and summer seasons. It is the perfect nude gloss, with an unbelievable staying power, and moisture factor. For those who want to strut a brighter color, her line features a fantastic array of gorgeous pinks, and reds perfect for spring!
4) Stila Waterproof eyeliner pen: I have been wearing Smoke for weeks now, and love the way it gives me a subtle, sexy look without overpowering my makeup. The colors last all day,and will beat even the heaviest of downpoars. A gel-based primer, shadow and liner that glides on with ease and stays in place. This unique formula is infused with emollients for smooth, comfortable application and provides long-lasting, bold color that won’t fade or crease over time. Also infused with Vitamin E!
5) NARS Albatross Trio: Spring is nothing without NARS Orgasm blush, and Laguna Bronzer. Now to complete the duo is the highlighting perfection of Albatross shimmer. LOVE!