Photo Credit: Pascal Le Segretain for Getty Images via GotCeleb.com
Once again, one of my favorite redheads owned the red carpet! Here is how to get Amy Adams red carpet look. Enjoy!
In a novel twist, the inspiration for Amy Adams’s ethereal makeup look came from her Jean Dousset wedding ring. “It’s rose gold with pave diamonds and it’s simply gorgeous,” says makeup artist Stephen Sollitto. Sollitto intended the makeup to be a monochromatic statement. “It’s polished and beautiful.”
*all products by Hourglass Cosmetics
– Stephen began by priming with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer to ensure a flawless makeup application.
– He then used Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory for a luminous finish and Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Fair under the eyes.
– He lightly contoured with the bronze shade of Hourglass Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Bronze Light
– He applied Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose to her cheeks, followed by the highlighter shade of Illume.
– He also dusted the highlighter on to her collar bone and décolleté to give the whole body a shimmery glow.
– He applied the copper-brown shade of Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Gypsy on the eye lid, the crease and underneath for a soft effect.
– He then used Hourglass Script Precision Liquid Liner at the lash line, overlaying it with the deep purple shade of Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Exhibition.
– He also swept the purple shadow on the outer corners of lower lash line.
– He then used Hourglass Full Spectrum Mascara and painted lashes with Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer to the roots of the lash.
– He kept her lips neutral with Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Grace
– Prodigy Hydrating Lip Gloss in Ingénue.