Photo courtesy of cambio.com
GET THE LOOK: Amy Adams
Event: Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala
Makeup artist: celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto for tarte
“After seeing Amy’s gorgeous Giambattista Valli cream colored gown, I was inspired to transform her into a classic, “Old Hollywood” movie star.”-Celebrity makeup artist Steven Sollitto
·To begin Steven used tarte’s clean slate flawless™ 12-hr brightening primer to prep Amy’s face.
· Using tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush, he buffed in tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in light for a perfect satin finish.
· Next, Steven swirled tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in blushing bride on Amy’s cheeks, followed by a light layer of tarte’s maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on her cheek bones to create radiance and a subtle sheen.
· Steven started with a soft wash of shimmering golden peach from tarte’s neutralEYES eye shadow palette volume II on Amy’s lids.
· To add further definition, he applied tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in plum smoke along her lashlines and into her creases.
· He finished by lining her eyes with multiplEYE™ clinically-proven lash enhancing liquid liner and drawing outward to create a cat-eye.
· For extra volume Steven applied of two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes!™ 4-1in-1 clinically-proven mascara.
· To finish Amy’s look, Steven filled in her lips with tarte’s glamazon™ pure performance lipstick in wild to make her lips pop.