Inspiration: “The makeup was inspired by the colors and details of her beautiful beaded dress and jewelry. I wanted to give Allison a dark rimmed eye with a touch of shimmery charcoal grey.” – Celebrity Makeup artist Mai Quynh for tarte
Here is how you can get the look–
• Mai prepped Allison’s skin with Simple Skin Care Soothing Facial Toner followed by Simple Skin Care Hydrating Light Moisturizer all over her face.
• Mai applied tarte’s BB tinted treatment 12-hr primer in light all over her face.
• Then, she used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hr full coverage foundation in light-medium to even out her complexion.
• She finished by applying tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof concealer in light under her eyes and around her nose.
• To ensure her dramatic eyes stayed in place, Mai applied tarte’s clean slate 360 creaseless 12-hr smoothing eye primer all over her lids.
• Then, she brushed tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in slate from the lash line to the crease.
• To give depth to her eyes, she layered tarte’s beauty & the box Amazonian clay eyeshadow quad in evoke the smoke; she mixed the dark silver and black shadows and smudged them along the top and bottom lash lines.
•Then she rimmed her eyes with tarte’s skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in onyx.
• She finished by applying two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara.
• Mai dabbed tarte’s cheek stain in awakening to the apples of her cheeks followed by a light dusting of tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hr blush in exposed.
• Then she warmed up her complexion by brushing on tarte’s Amazonian clay matte waterproof mineral powder bronzer in park ave princess to her forehead, cheeks, and chin.
• To leave the perfect rosy nude hue, she applied tarte’s LipSurgence matte lip tint in Hope.