Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
For Alicia’s surprise appearance at the premiere of ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete,’ her makeup artist went with a very simple, fresh and modern look.
– I first applied the Votre Vu Love Me Deux in St. Tropez.
– Then I lightly dusted the peachy pink blush from the Beaute en Bronze blush/bronzer duo.
– This gave her a very natural, glowing flush because the blush has gorgeous light shimmer in it.
– For her eyes, I lined her waterline with the Le Joli Crayon in Charbon as well as her inner rim and smudged it out a bit to give definition to her eyes while still keeping it soft and simple.
– Then I applied the Eiffel Power mascara to her upper and lower lashes.
– Lastly, for her lips, I applied the Vu-On Rouge in Bouquet Rose with my fingers for a very sheer color and then applied a bit of balm over it to keep her lips hydrated and glossy for the evening.